Remember me on this computer
CODE OF ETHICS
All Members are asked to tick the checkbox to digitally sign and abide by the British Pearl Association Code of Ethics:
1. To maintain the highest level of personal integrity, honesty and business ethics (best practice).
2. To comply with all Government laws and regulations relating to the jewellery, watch and related industries.
3. To support and abide by the objectives of the British Pearl Association and this Code of Ethics.
4. To provide a standard of product and service of the highest possible quality commensurate with price.
5. To support and encourage the development of young British jewellery designers in our community.
6. To provide knowledgeable and competent expertise and clearly indicate the true quality of products offered for sale.
7. To adhere to sound business practices and thus ensure continuing service to customers and suppliers alike.
8. To refrain from all forms of design copyright and trademark infringement.
9. To refrain from trading in conflict diamonds.
10. To give consumers the ability to make an informed choice when purchasing pearls.
Here at The British Pearl Association we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of news, other products, offers, services or competitions we provide. If you consent to us contacting you, please tick to confirm the agreement below.
If you choose a membership that includes supplier partner discounts we may need to pass basic details to them to confirm your eligibility for discounts. If you have an account with Cooksongold in particular and enter it into your profile either now or in the future, in the event that you subscribe to Gold membership this information is passed to Cooksongold to apply the discounts to your account with them.
The data controller for The British Pearl Association is Alan Hadley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software